Jason Pure Natural Deodorant Stick

10:00 Nichol Dinan 2 Comments

I have tried quite a few different natural deodorants and I have to say I really like these. They don't leave super obvious white marks like some natural deodorants do and they defiantly do what they are suppose to! Of course as they are a natural deodorant, they tend to sit on the skin rather then drying on the skin but I don't have a big problem with these rubbing off onto clothing. I find you don't have to use much at all and they last a good amount of time before you would need to reapply. They are also aluminum, paraben, phthalates and propylene glycol free. So far I have used the unscented and lavender ones but there are plenty more scents in the range and I hope to eventually try all of them.



Unscented Naturally Fresh (for women)
This has a very mild neutral smell. Some natural deodorants can have a very strong herbal smell which can put a lot of people off trying them. This however smells a lot fresher and subtler. Fantastic for sensitive skin as it is unscented.


ingredients: Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Allantoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Alcohol



Calming Lavender
I absolutely adore lavender scented things and this is no acception. I was a little dubious about buying it because I do have extremely sensitive skin and scented products can cause rashes. However I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. I have a feeling that this is going to be my favorite scent from the range but I am looking forward to trying the others.


ingredients: Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract,Allantoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

2 comments:

  1. I've been searching for a natural deo for a while, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come to the lavender field near where I live.

    ReplyDelete