Lavera Basis Sensitive Skin Care Range

07:11 Nichol Dinan 0 Comments

As I've previously mentioned, I absolutely love Lavera! I've been using their sensitive skincare products for about three years now. I have very sensitive skin that can break out in a rash easily and have had absolutely no problems with these products.


There are a lot more products in the Basis Sensitiv range, but i'm only covering a selection of their skin care products in this post.


2-in-1 Cleansing Milk with organic jojoba & organic shea butter - 125ml

I absolutely love this cleanser! It has a really lovely fresh scent and works really well. This is definitely one of my favorite cleansers that I've ever tried. It has a perfect consistency; not too thick and not too runny. It also makes a wonderful make up remover and you don't need to use a lot of product at once. Retails at £7.65.


Cleansing Gel with organic lemon balm & organic mallow - 125ml

While this is a good cleanser and does the job, I think the cleansing milk is a much better product and is only 46p more. The scent is stronger then the cleansing milk but is still very fresh smelling. I've personally never been a big fan of gel cleansers, but if you do like gel cleansers I would recommend giving this one a go. It defiantly does what its meant to and is a very good price. Retails at £7.19.


Moisturizing Cream with organic jojoba, organic aloe vera & coenzyme - 50ml

This is a perfect lightweight moisturizer for the warmer months. It gets absorbed very quickly and does not sit on the skin. I was a little dubious of this when I first bought it because I have used products that contained aloe vera in the past and they have caused a massive rash on my face. Luckily I have had absolutely no problems at all. I use this mainly in the summer. This is the most expensive of the products here however I really do think its worth it. I've had this for maybe about two years and there is still around two fifths of the pot left. You really only need a very small amount at once. I have very dry skin naturally and a tiny amount does wonders! It contains zero parabens, paraffins, silicone or synthetic preservatives and of course is cruelty free vegan! Retails at £12.99.



All-Round Cream with organic shea butter & organic almond 150ml

This is such an amazing moisturizer. It is an all over cream but I mainly use it as a face moisturizer. I don't use it in the summer months as it is a bit too heavy to wear in the heat. But it is great for the rest of the year, especially in winter. Keep in mind though that I have a very dry skin type and it may be a bit to heavy for people with oilier skin.
I have talked about this product before in my skincare routine post. I have changed a lot of products I use since then but I still use this moisturizer. Not only is it a wonderfully smelling, highly moisturizing cream, it is also very gentle and is really good value for money. The size of the tin is huge! Considering I use this every day for approximately 7-9 months of the year, It took me around two and a half to three years to get through one tin. I haven't had any problems with the product going off either. 
Retails at £7.15


I just want to make clear that I haven't been sent any of these products, I bought them all with my own money and just genuinely love the brand. The Basis Sensitiv range is amazing quality and such good value for money, especially for natural products. There are a few skincare products in the range that I haven't tried yet but I plan to in the near future.
The Lavera brand can be found at most Holland & Barrett stores and they are even doing a 'buy one get one half price' deal on them at the moment.

0 comments: