OVERCAST

16:09 Nichol Dinan 2 Comments






Men's Oakley Wood Print T-shirt, Netted Hoodie, Ebay Leather Backpack, Underground Suede D-Ring Creepers, River Island Watch


Oh the weather in England is shite! I wish I could go on holiday but I can't even find a full time job.
I have another DIY to post but I need half decent weather to get a good photo of the finished thing. Annoyingly all we've had is overcast and rainy days. Rubbish! I am longing for summer..

Anyway! I'm obsessed with this netted hoodie I picked up for a bargain of £6.55! Adds a little bit of edge to my beloved T-shirts and adds a little extra warmth for this cold weather. Wood Print T-shirt is from Oakley. I wanted it in a bigger size but could only get it in size S. I have been trying to stretch it out ever since I bought it though.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair! Omg. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I was living in London so I can understand what u mean for the weather..OMG!!

    Check out my blog we can follow each other if u like! http://themoodystyle.blogspot.com

    XX

    Eli

    ReplyDelete