MAR JOUR

16:50 Nichol Dinan 2 Comments







Topshop swing dress, Mar Jour faux leather angel bag, New Look bracelets, Madcowz ladybird ring, Accessorize earrings



I've been having the biggest clear out of clothes and I keep finding garments like this peach and silver swing dress that I completely forgot I bought. I also managed to salvage a Lolita style Mar Jour bag that I used to wear back in my alternative days at collage. I feel like I've been sorting though clothes forever but only touched the surface. I just hope i'll find a few more gems along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I like the dress. (imma borrow the dress)

    Your best friend ever.
    helloisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this Outfit is simply amazing
    it girly and classy and simply lovely
    the Dress is perfect i love it

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete