VEGAN BANANA & LYCHEE SMOOTHIE

06:14 Nichol Dinan 3 Comments

I can't believe it. For the first time in years we've actually had a summer in England! Here is a really simple refreshing smoothie recipe that I have been addicted to lately.



What you will need:
15-20 Lychees
- 2 small bananas or 1 large banana
- Pure coconut water


First peel the fruit, I have quite a cheap blender so I always make sure to cut up the fruit before putting it in. Don't forget to remove the pits in the center of the lychees.



Put the bananas and lychees in your blender and then fill the jug with coconut water until it covers most of the fruit. add as much or as little coconut water depending on what consistency you prefer. Blend for a minuet or two on a low setting.



And you're done!
I also added a few cacao nibs on top for decoration.
This has been one of my staple summer smoothies as its so hydrating and refreshing. Its also incredibly quick and easy to make!
 Thank you for reading :)

3 comments: