FISHERMAN

06:56 Nichol Dinan 8 Comments




Fisherman Jumper, Topshop High-waisted Jeans, Boohoo Boots, Next bag, Vivienne Westwood Orb necklace


I did plan on uploading this look earlier but I've been ill the last week. It was really bad timing as it came the night before me and my boyfriend planned to go on a little weekend trip. We still went but I didn't bring my camera as I wasn't really feeling up to scratch. I am much better now though hurrah!

I have decided that this will be the last look that I photograph in front of that damn fence. I will from now on choosing some more exciting places and getting my friend to photograph me. As she lives a little way away I won't be able to post them quite as often but I think in the long run its the best thing to do.I'm also going to be getting a sewing machine in about three-four months so I can start customizing and making some of my own clothes, SO EXCITED!

8 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots they look fab with this outfit!

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk
    i have a new are you ready for spring post would love if you could check it out and follow :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that must have been horrible for u. Sick while on a trip. I wud not have taken much photos too.
    When ure ill, everything just shuts down. Hope ure feeling better.

    ISSA TCHIEU

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your jumper and necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very pretty.... Love your Jumper... <3

    Hey would you like to follow each other? Lemme knw... :)
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple look!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete